We are glad to share that this International Study abroad scholarship bestowed at the University of Calgary is a fully funded scholarship in canada.
It is offered to the foreign students who enter the first year irrespective of the degree program selected.
You can assume the International Entrance Scholarship provided at the University of Calgary is a prime award.
The award that appreciates the extraordinary achievements of international students beginning with their undergraduate studies.
The institution makes sure that the scholars are provided the best academic experience so that they can move forward successfully in life.
The University of Calgary is marked as one of Canada’s foremost research institutions of higher education. Moreover, it has the topmost university tradition.
You will find the university’s main campus in a lovely setting from where you can view the Rocky Mountains which covers almost 200 hectares.
Adding to your wonder, it is an area larger than Calgary’s entire downtown.
You would be stunned to know that the school is rated 8th in Canada and 188th as per the World University Rankings for 2020-2021.
In QS World University Rankings 2021 is ranked 9th in Canada and 246th in the world
Details of fully funded scholarship in canada
Study Program: Undergraduate
Institution: University of Calgary
Study in: Canada
Registration link – Spring/summer 2022 term:
Continuing students: Feb. 8, 2022
Open Studies students: March 8, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
Duration of Program: It varies based on the bachelor’s program selected
Courses Offered under fully funded scholarship in Canada:
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Benefits of fully funded scholarship in Canada at the University of Calgary
The scholarship will provide the candidates with the benefits mentioned below:
- $60,000, $15,000 (renewable yearly), and $10,000 (non-renewable) are provided to the international students in the fresh year participating in any undergraduate degree program.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, beneficiaries receive a GPA of 2.6/4 or a minimum of 24.00 units in the prior fall and winter terms.
Eligibility for fully funded scholarship in Canada at the University of Calgary
To attain International Entrance Scholarship provided at The University of Calgary, the applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Language knew: English.
- Qualified Countries: All world countries
- Academic Merit: A student should have at least a GPA of 3.2/4
- Must have Registered in at least 9 units in both Fall and Winter Terms for the year the award is granted – Full-time Registration
- The financial need will be determined as per the information given in the online awards application.
- Other requirements are:
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Field of Study.
How to Apply for International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary –
Assure that you follow the next application guidelines to register for International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary:
The foremost step is to apply for the undergraduate program you are interested in at the university:
- start your application. Start by making a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide provided to aid you with your application journey.
- Create an application request and pay your application payment of $145.
- As per your application, we will guide you in your Calgary Student centre on how and where to submit the required documents. To get more information visit the documents page.
- Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Scholarship:
- From the myUofC portal provided to you, access your Student Centre.
- Choose the “My Financials” session in your Student Centre.
- Browse to the Awards & Scholarships section then click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Make sure you have enabled pop ups. If popups are blocked the page will not be visible.
- You will find a popup on your screen with the applications opened or with the ones that have just been closed.
- Pay foremost attention to the application available and application closing dates.
To know more about the International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary, visit the official website.