Flourish Africa is delighted to share with you its Flourish African women startup grants for Women Entrepreneurs. The main aim of these grants for female founders is to motivate and embrace African female-owned businesses in the coming 5 years through training, coaching, mentoring, and funding.
The Grant will aid the entrepreneurial activities of more than 2,500 female entrepreneurs through funding and structured training for five years by providing cash and scheduled training.
African grants for women entrepreneurs | Details you must Know
With this grant program, more than 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated every year, after which the ultimate 100 achievers from the pool would qualify for grants of something N2 million each from an N200 million annual fund.
The training syllabus of the Flourish Africa Grant is made accordingly to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs for their business journey, providing them the opportunity to explore and learn.
Moreover, female entrepreneurs are bestowed with a platform to explore practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
Grants for women entrepreneurs| Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the Flourish Africa Grant, applicants should satisfy the below criteria:
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs
- Candidates should be compulsorily female. If co-owned with a man, candidates should have at least 51% ownership of the business
- Candidates should have internet-enabled devices for training and must be ready to dedicate 3 months to virtual training
- Businesses in the Startup stage
- Your business should be in Lagos or Abuja
Grants for women entrepreneurs| Application Procedure
How-to-Apply: Interested female candidates for the Flourish African Grants for women entrepreneurs must complete the online application before the application deadline.
Application Last Date: January 2022