Full Stack Developer Jobs in Canada, The main job of the person hired as a Full-Stack developer is to work on both front-end and back-end development processes.
When you are hired for full stack developer jobs in Canada you are assigned to design, develop, and maintain absolute and fully-functioning platforms with databases or servers.
These servers do not require any third-party applications to build a whole system from scratch.
The full stack developer jobs in Canada mean hiring “someone who can operate on both the back-end and front-end of systems.” This indicates that the assigned person can develop entire platforms (with databases, servers, and clients) which don’t need other assistance to function.
Full Stack Developer Jobs in Canada | Job Description:
Organization: Cognizant Technology Solutions Canada Inc
Designation: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Salary: CAD 35 To CAD 50 Per Hour
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2N 6L7
Full Stack Developer Jobs in Canada | Organization details:
We consider that every member of the Cognizant team plays a major role in protecting the health and safety of our clients and the global community.
As approved by local law, the associates from different entities, subsidiaries, and joint ventures are desired by Cognizant.
Mentioning for all non-integrated businesses, as well as contractors, to be completely vaccinated against COVID-19 whenever they are asked to report to a Cognizant office, attend a company in-person meeting or event, or travel on Cognizant business to a destination where vaccination is mandated.
Canada Full Stack Developer Jobs | Responsibilities:
- Check software to secure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Complete security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
Full Stack Developer Jobs in Canada | Skills & Requirements
- Familiarity with language tools such as Valgrind and Lint.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Mercurial, and Git.
- In-depth knowledge of STL and BOOST.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
Full Stack Developer Jobs in Canada | Advantages
- Software developer jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
- High Demand
- The need for full-stack developers is increased.
- Amazing Pay.
- Creative Flexibility.
- Better Productivity.